Serves: 4 (Serving Size: 1 banana)
- 4 bananas
- ? cup chocolate chips
- ? cup marshmallows
- Heavy Duty aluminum foil (for camping or barbecue)
- Peel the banana and slice it in half lengthwise.
- Place both slices of the banana on a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil and top with ? of the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Bring up sides of aluminum foil and secure the edges by folding them over each other 2-3 times.
- Bake on barbecue over medium heat or above camping coals on a rack for 30 minutes.
- Be careful in peeling back aluminum foil. Banana should be soft and the chocolate and marshmallows melted.